FR 305 Horizontal Flow Wrapper
The new FR 305 substitutes the previous family of bottom film rotary jaw packaging machines, adding to the experience, strength and proven reliability of the previous models, the latest technological developments.
The new FR 305 features all these characteristic strength, reliability, and operation simplicity of the ULMA machines, together with an ergonomic cantilever design that makes cleaning and sanitizing easier. Added to these well known characteristics of ULMA machines, the new model also features very high flexibility for the different format changeovers thanks to the state of the art industrial PC electronic platform.
All these features make the FR 305 the ideal machine that will fulfil the needs of customers requiring to pack irregular products or products that are difficult to transport.
- Electronic packaging machine powered with independent motors synchronised electronically.
- Machine is built on a cantilever format, reducing dirt and dust accumulation, permitting optimum cleaning and hygiene. It also gives an easy access to the mechanical and electrical components.
- Left to Right operating direction.
- In-feed conveyor is 2 meters long (in the standard configuration).
- Easy access reel holder that simplifies the loading of heavy rolls.
- Adjustable film folding box.
- Longitudinal sealing system by film feeding and sealing rollers, with a height adjustment system providing quick and easy settings.
- Cross seal is made by rotary sealing jaws with an electronic overload safety switch.
- Machine parameter settings (bag length, pusher position, ...) from touch screen.
- Machine includes a 5" monochrome touch screen for the user/machine interface, including functions as parameters settings, machine status information, fault diagnostics, etc.
- Control allows data storage for up to 99 different machines set-ups.
MAIN OPTIONAL DEVICES
- Wide variety of in-feed conveyor designs is available in variable lengths to accommodate the required lay-out.
- Wide variety of auto feeding systems.
- "No Product - No Bag" function.
- "Misplaced product safety" function.
- Print registration photocell.
- Right to Left oriented machine.
- Stainless Steel version suitable for wet environments.
- Shrink film version.
- D-cam type jaw version for laminated films.
- Wide variety of printing equipment.