TFS 200 hygienic design thermoformer
The TFS series offers the ideal way to advance from manual packaging to automatic packaging. These machines provide an economical solution with the same cost saving advantages of larger thermoforming machines:
- Reduced package cost.
- Increased productivity.
- Improved product appearance.
- Faster product loading.
The machine characteristics make it highly desirable for mixed production requirements,Since formats can be easily changed to meet the needs of the customer. It's versatility, easy operation, and quick size change also make it suitable as a support machine for short run products.
- Stainless steel AISI 304.
- IPC control system.
- Operational diagnostics.
- Parameters and error messages are displayed.
- "CE" approbal.
- Hygienic design, IP-67.
Ease of use and maintenance:
- Highly efficient.
- Tool-less detachable in-feed.
- Programmable configurations.
- Programmable advance speed.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Upper and lower printed film centering.
- Vacuum and gas flush systems.
- Integrable vacuum pump 25, 63, or 100 m3/h.
- Special adaptations for clean rooms.
- Special components for very corrosiveproducts.
- Integration with peripheral equipment. (date coders, dosing system, ...)
- Re-closeable zipper attachment, easy open options, zig-zag knife for easy open package.